Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Northern Cavefish



Have you ever wondered what a cavefish is? Do you know what they look like? Where they live? Where they play?

I can now dispel some of those nagging mysteries, I do not look like this:






Or this:














Although the Full Throttle Cavefish have really cool bikes.


So I guess I need to start with an Introduction...I am a Northern cavefish. One who was once locked in a basement but now finds a liberating freedom in NOS country (north of Seven). Every weekend possible I load the transport wagon with all the essentials of survival in that most harsh environment of rest, relaxation, work and play. Usually 2 days, where as one cartoon character so eloquently puts it, "The days are just packed".


Location: Kasshabog lake


Habitat:


0 comments:

Post a Comment